What to stick marble threshold onto fake wooden (plastic) floor?

What should I use to stick down a marble threshold onto a fake wooden floor? Regular tile cement? Glue?
Thanks!
Dean

liquid nails

Construction adhesive. There is polyurethane adhesive in a caulking gun tube that will hold a stone wall together.

Does one need to be concerned about the floor being flexible and breaking the marble? That's what the expert in HD told me - to use a wooden threshold.

If this is not a court house or a bank, why would you want marble over a faux wood? A matching wood threshold would clash far less and perform better than marble. Just wondering...
Joe

Hi Joe
Its on the join between a marble-floored bathroom and a faux-wood bedroom. So I guess I can use either wood or marble as the threshold.