What to look for when purchasing an iron door?

Consider quality of materials and craftsmanship. High quality, hand- forged wrought iron (as opposed to prefabricated or plasma cut steel and aluminum) lasts longer, is more rust-resistant, and will not degrade in performance with age. See what is included with the door =96 custom or existing design, prehung, handles and locks, glass panes, finishing/color, and of course warranty. Canaan Doors & Iron Works specializes in wrought iron doors, wood doors, wood and iron doors, wrought iron gates, iron railings, iron fences, iron windows, wine cellar doors, and many other custom iron work pieces using the finest iron and wood materials. Because we ship directly from our facility in to your home, we can deliver a truly unique and impressive entryway to your home, and for a price you'll find hard to resist.

Reply to
Rick