what to get?

Got two home his 'n her computer stations set up on an 8' folding table. Printer, fax, and scanner shared and between the two. Also telephone. There is an unsightly mish-mash of cable snarls that has accumulated.

I want to straighten this out, organize it, and make it look more presentable.

Need recommendations as to products/sources of some kind of conduit/runs/containers/whatever we can get to sort of hide the cables and help organize them better.

Reply to
rb

One of the handier ones is sort of a corrugated plastic tube that is split to add/remove cables. Various sizes, check Radio Shack or simlar.

Reply to
dadiOH

PC's under the table. A two inch hole in the center of the table to run the scanner, phone, fax, etc. cords through. Then a split loom to run the cables away from the table to wherever they need to go.

Wireless mice and keyboards are cheap these days and actually do a good job!

Reply to
Noozer

A section of PVC rain gutter worked quite well for me.

Reply to
DanG

Panduit

Reply to
gfretwell

Check

.

Reply to
mm

Get a nice piece of 1/2" plywood , fit it to the underside of the table. Then install it under the table 6" from the wall. Putt all the cables behind it and cut access holes to come out to the towers. The cables can't be organized. Believe me.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Had to laugh when I read Steve's response. I've tried it to, and, until now, those cable runs refuse to be tamed.

Reply to
rb