What to do with Wet Carpet in a house?

This is turtle.

All of State Farms policys now say repair or replace now after paying off on the Hurricans and Damage of storms in the latest big cost pay outs. State Farm got hurt with the Fla. and Louisiana Hurricans. They are now making up for it with this repair or replace policy. When they get their money back for having to replace your house after the hurrican when the News and newspapers was watching them.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

I'm not sure I understand your point. Do you mean they're opting more to 'repair' instead of 'replace'? I.e., your carpet? While your case seems unfortunate (and unfair, in that a soaked carpet that's been sitting around for a week or so is unlikely to be adequately 'repaired'), there were people around here complaining that their ins. wouldn't pay for a new fence when a couple of boards had been knocked down. Rates are high enough as it is.

Reply to
Frogleg

This is Turtle.

A fence can be repaired but wet moled carpet can't be repaired. If the fence has a crack in every board. Replace the whole thing.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

This is Turtle.

I have thought about it but i just would not like to take a $120K hit on a house burning down. I could take a hit like that but I just adhear to Murphy's law and keep insurance.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE