What to do with those old carpenter's pencils

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraordinary-art-on-pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghetti.html
And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone posted in the comments section.
Jim
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/22/2010 8:40 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraordinary-art-on-pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghetti.html
That is so cool! If I had one, my luck would be some idiot borrowing it to write something down.
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

Got a '403 orror' from the link. Probably a M$ thing...
Joe
Add pictures here
βœ–

This is a cached link of the page from Goggle
Long
<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q Κche:NEknNY3flygJ:oddstuffmagazine.com/extraordinary-art-on-pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghetti.html+pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghett&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
or
http://preview.tinyurl.com/26u92j2
Something posted in comment is another artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHFs-r1TpMk

Add pictures here
βœ–
Oren wrote:

<http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q Κche:NEknNY3flygJ:oddstuffmagazine.com/extraordinary-art-on-pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghetti.html+pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghett&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>
Wow! And the second guy ain't too shabby either!
Add pictures here
βœ–
-snip-

Here's a tiny one- http://tinyurl.com/24ron7j
Jim
Add pictures here
βœ–

Hrmph! I though wrapping was your problem, but apparently not.
That doesn't help- does it? It looks like the oddstuffmagazine server is having troubles. Sorry 'bout that.
Jim
Add pictures here
βœ–
Joe wrote:

I tried Firefox and IE, both got the error.
Add pictures here
βœ–

LOL...!! It took me 30 years to figure out why they were square! You see.... in my trade you work on the ground. In the shade!
Add pictures here
βœ–