What to do with dead squirrel?

Page 2 of 3
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:45:59 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Predators also scavenge.
From whence come you people? ahr must be chockablock full of...........

I have a horrible feeling that things may not be going well in the green pastures to which some posters said they were fleeing to (I really hate that preposition thingie). They had lots of information but double that in attitude.
Let me try something. . . Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, "Worst President Ever", Bush, Bush, Bush. Helloooooo Ann? You there?
Keep your flashlight on Charlie, just in case. If something moves, throw a rock at it.
Buenos noches, amigo
--

- Billy

Aye, well, we be havin' a bit o' fun anyway, Cap'n. Only serves to clarify me/our oft repeated point about the sorry state of affairs with which we struggle....or sumpin like that. Or the sorry state of education.......

Oh shit.........now you've done it!

Buenos nachos, hermano.
Carlito

I use them in Brunswick stew.
Jimmie
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Mmmmmmm, GUMBO!
TDD
On Apr 19, 9:24am, Dan Musicant ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) wrote:

Most sanitary solution in suburbia would be to throw it on the burn pile. If you dont have a burn pile then bury it under a tree you would like to see grow faster. Or just throw the damn thing in the garbage.
( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) wrote:

Oh sure, call 911 and I'm sure a crack squirrel disposal team will be knocking on your door within minutes.

Sautee with a little garlic and seasoning. Serve on a bed of rice with a little garnish.
Malcolm Hoar wrote:

Uh, don't you have to skin and clean it first? I hate picking fur out of my teeth.
TDD

Good grief, man. In Berkeley, CA a dead ant is "really effed up".
It's the capital of Crazy. A city that declared Marines unwelcome and banned Marine recruitment within the city borders until the lure of some Federal funds proved more attractive than their "principles".
snipped-for-privacy@malch.com (Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

One mans crazy is another's eccenric. A degree in basket weaving from UC Berkeley is probably worth $70K/year; from Stanford $100K.
You got it effed-up. We love Marines. They do what they do very well, it's just the anal sphincters that tell them where and when to do it that we have a problem with. Don't want no recruitment office, recruiting our teenagers to become cannon fodder in the "Worst President Ever"'s vanity wars, just to make Cheney's and Rumfeld's companies rich. Just so's you won't think I'm a knee-jerk, anti-Republican, I should tell you that (D) Senator Diane Feinstein's husband, Richard Blum, is making out on the wars pretty well too.
And what can you say about politicians? If they weren't psychopaths, they wouldn't be there. Take our Republican governator, 'Ahnold", (Please!). He's a multiple sexual offender, who smokes dope (see "Pumping Iron", http://www.netflix.com/Search?lnkce=iwsceOf&v1=pumping+iron&search_submit .x=0&search_submit.y=0&lnkcesNoEnhRt ) and goes to Canada to smoke Havana cigars (illegal don'cha know?). What can I say? People in La La Land love him, but "posing" in big down there. People plowing their 4 wheel drives back and forth in the commute traffic, just to "look" macho. At least the women down there dress for men, not like up here. Nothing sexual, just competitive.
What jerkwater town did you say you where from?
When a man wantonly destroys one of the works of man we call him a vandal. When he destroys one of the works of god we call him a sportsman. ~Joseph Wood Krutch
--

- Billy

I guess the resolution was just badly drafted (pun intended) then?

So, you reckon city government should be making the career choices for your young citizens then?
snipped-for-privacy@malch.com (Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

You obviously don't understand English. I would be happy to put the present pack of congressmen against the wall, with all the Wall Street financiers that you can find, and start over.
--

- Billy

So would I. And how exactly does resolution regarding Marine recruiters advance the cause? Especially when the resolution was quickly repealed as soon as a few Federal dollars were dangled in front of those who enacted it.
Berkeley residents would be much better served by having their local officials address local issues. There are better ways for Berkeley citizens to get involved in national politics if they choose to do so.
Engaging in silly posturing isn't going to help fix anything.

So many false assumptions... except for the one about my shoe size.
Dan Musicant ( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) wrote in

What? You don't have a snake??
Option 2: BBQ
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

STEW
Throw it on your mother in law's head.
Dan Musicant wrote:

Do you have a neighbor you don't like?
Does he have a wooden front door?
Do you have a nail?
( snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net) wrote:

There's also:
http://www.independent.co . uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/is-cajun-squirrel-the-new-cheese-and-onion-1 242591.html

Bury it and plant a tomato over it. It's excellent fertilizer. ;o)