What to do with a laser disc player?

It depends on which one you have. If it is the commercial Pioneer with all the funny connectors on the back some guys over on comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware may want it.

Reply to
gfretwell

I have a laser disc player...what do I do with it?

Do I pile it on top of my audio CD player which was piled on top of the tape deck which was piled on top of the eight track tape player?

So is there a use for these E-junk?

MC

Reply to
miamicuse

You can try Ebay, or you can go to alt.video.laserdisc and try your luck there. Depending on what model you have, it might be worth a few $$$.

I sold my player and laserdics on that NG about 2-3 years ago.

What model do you have?

Reply to
Ray

Have a Pioneer CLD-3090.