What they're not telling us

They're not telling us that the reason we are having all these tornados and other severe storms around the world not because of changes in the climate, but rather the cause is from the three nuclear meltdowns in the Japan reactors. This will continue for at least a decade. The Japs lost the war when they bombed pearl harbor, but this time they're winning. The USA and other parts of the world will be destroyed as a result of their Jap nukes.
Add pictures here
✖

With any luck, you'll be in the first wave.
nb
Add pictures here
✖
On May 25, 8:49 am, snipped-for-privacy@nysdt-hs.edu wrote:

Kill yourself now, save us all.
Add pictures here
✖

A shame his parents did not clean the gene pool with bleach. The OP is from the shallow end of the pool.
Add pictures here
✖

Perhaps you are missing the point -- and it was the Japanese accident that interfered with Bible-based calculations of the date the world would end.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Since you are so smart, what was the cause of tornados before Japans problem? ww
Add pictures here
✖
On May 25, 8:49 am, snipped-for-privacy@nysdt-hs.edu wrote:

Please, catch the next comet.
Add pictures here
✖

Principal, is it true your going blind, and have hair growing out of one of your palms?
Add pictures here
✖
On May 25, 8:49 am, snipped-for-privacy@nysdt-hs.edu wrote:

It was known this was a distinct possibility from the time of the first conference in Denmark on this very subject. But it was a risk we had to take. The gatekeepers of globalism, the International Monetary Fund. All the seemingly unimportant events that got passed off as the coffee house talk of disingenuous revelers. Oh, they knew, they knew.
Diogenes knew it. Einstein knew it and wrote extensively about it. See his "Notes from Sanctity" series. It's clearly explained there. Hell, it's half the reason for the international space station being built. For that matter it's the real reason Kennedy was killed. But you won't find THAT in any history book, oh no.
Certainly there were naysayers. Dinwiddy and the Fairfax family from Virginia. Cuthbert, Rogainus and their circle. But they never really got a solid footing politically. So the ball kept rolling and gaining momentum. Now all we can do is sit back and be witness to it. And for what? A few more products from Proctor and Gamble? HDTV broadcasts of obscure, faddish reality shows?
Sure there are storms. But ask yourself, are these storms what are really doing the damage? Could they really just be a metaphor for the lack of understanding, the dual personality of society? And further ask yourself, *who is it* that doesn't want you to think about these things? Who stands to lose the most?
Add pictures here
✖

"Who stands to lose the most?"
You certainly don't have to worry about losing your mind, you have already lost that.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖

LOL!
Hey, I'm displaying as much capacity for rational thought as the OP. I figured if he can string together a bunch of incoherent verbiage, others can play too.
Add pictures here
✖
On 5/26/2011 5:15 PM, pongespob wrote:

You're good. You should be a writer. With that kind of crap, you could write for CBS.
Add pictures here
✖

News.
Add pictures here