What the worst home repair you've ever encountered?

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 26 Sep 2012 02:24:47 +0000, ownerbuilder2012

Changing the lightbulb in my bathroom. I got a new bulb, then stood on the toilet. I fell into the toilet, and bumped the flusher handle when I fell, and I got flushed down. It took five days for the sewer department to find me. I was almost 70 miles from home when they finally found me. I lost the new lightbulb too!!!
Blondie
Fortunately, you probably lost your appetite, down there?