What the worst home repair you've ever encountered?

Years later, one spring let loose. I could not even budge the double wooden door. Scary.

I did finally replace it with a steel/foam door.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Sounds like that poor guy had tension springs on his garage door and didn't have safety cables inside them. Bad move...

Sears (for one) sells them, cheap insurance against you, a loved one, or your vehicle getting whacked:

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia