What tape to use with mold resistant sheetrock?

Is there a special tape or joint compound to use with mold resistant sheetrock? Or do you just use the regular stuff?

Tape: http://paint-and-supplies.hardwarestore.com/50-276-drywall-tape/mold-x-mold-resistant-drywall-tape-643030.aspx
Compound: http://www.ctscement.com/specs2005/pdfdocs/one_pass_data_links.pdf

Thanks. Are these items available at Lowe's, HD,etc?

Depends on where you live, so call and ask.
Joe
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:06:56 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier

http://www.drywallschool.com /

Have you checked the manufactureres websit ???Are you talking about paper faced mold and moisture resistant sheetrock or the paper-less fiberglass faced sheetrock ?? Paper faced I use paper tape and finish like like normal..On Densarmour fiberglassed face I use Fiba-Tape mesh tape though I hear there is a mold resistant fibrglass tape now made by Fiba-Tape , though it may be hard to find..I think Homedepot has it...Atleast around here...The Fiberglassed faced sheetrock requires the ENTIRE sheet be skimmed with Easysand setting type joint compound as it is raw fiberglass and is rough.....Use USG Durabond Setting Type Joint Compound for the first coat on the tape and USG Easy Sand Setting Type Joint Compound to finish for both the paperfaced and paper-less sheetrock...The Setting Type Joint Compounds don't play well with mold for chemical reasons..Regular joint compound WILL mold....Check the USG website for more info....
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:06:56 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier

The self-stick mesh tape, in green if you want it mold resistant. The mesh tape is a little more expensive then the paper, but well worth it.