What State is "Quaker State"?

What State is "Quaker State"? I cant seem to find it on the Atlas!!!!

Reply to
homeowner

PA.

Reply to
clare

It's one of the 57 US states.

Reply to
krw

Not State, but Steak; as in

;-)

Reply to
Retired

snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

The State of Oil.

Reply to
ktos

originally quaker state used all pennsylvania crude, its on their old packages and advertising.

that changed many years ago might be the 70s...

Reply to
bob haller

Oddly Enuf it's a Dutch Company that now owns Pennzoil/Quaker State.

Reply to
Hench

snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote the following on 2/3/2013 5:09 PM (ET):

Pennsylvania, founded by William Penn who was an Anglican (Church of England) but changed religions and became a Quaker, but you knew that.

Reply to
willshak

snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote in news:suntg856h1k7m6blgctl7bie172uib7vpe@

4ax.com:

Reply to
Tegger

CA?

Reply to
a2rjh

Oh, gosh, that one gave me a groan. Thanks for helping get my morning started. Of course.... "quake". Totally awful humor, what?

.

CA?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The answer is still PA, specifically Sharon, PA where an old gas station was converted to the original Quaker Steak and Lube.

BTAT

Reply to
DerbyDad03