What State is "Quaker State"?

What State is "Quaker State"? I cant seem to find it on the Atlas!!!!
On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 16:09:25 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

PA.
On Sun, 03 Feb 2013 16:09:25 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

It's one of the 57 US states.
On 2/3/13 5:09 PM, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Not State, but Steak; as in http://www.quakersteakandlube.com /
;-)

The answer is still PA, specifically Sharon, PA where an old gas station was converted to the original Quaker Steak and Lube.
BTAT
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote in

The State of Oil.
originally quaker state used all pennsylvania crude, its on their old packages and advertising.
that changed many years ago might be the 70s...
On 2/3/2013 7:51 PM, bob haller wrote:

Oddly Enuf it's a Dutch Company that now owns Pennzoil/Quaker State.
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote the following on 2/3/2013 5:09 PM (ET):

Pennsylvania, founded by William Penn who was an Anglican (Church of England) but changed religions and became a Quaker, but you knew that.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote in news:suntg856h1k7m6blgctl7bie172uib7vpe@ 4ax.com:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker_State>
--
Tegger

On Feb 3, 4:09pm, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

CA?
Oh, gosh, that one gave me a groan. Thanks for helping get my morning started. Of course.... "quake". Totally awful humor, what?

CA?