What size hammer to use?

When I use 20D common or sinker nails, I use a 20oz hammer. For 16D common or sinker nails, I use a 16oz hammer. For 12D I use a 12oz hammer, For 8D I got a 8oz hammer. But I just bought a box of 4D finishing nails. No one sells a 4oz hammer. What should I use?
snipped-for-privacy@callme.com wrote:

All metal with handle connected to AC mains?
snipped-for-privacy@callme.com wrote:
SNIP HAPPENS
Use your asshole, asshole.
snipped-for-privacy@callme.com wrote:

In the same manner that you are trying to impersonate someone with a wit, you can try to impersonate a hammer and pound them in with your face.
LdB

Two 2-oz hammers?
-T.E. Stosterone
Your 4oz head.

snipped-for-privacy@callme.com wrote:

Go to the toy department.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Just thinking about that makes me want to upchuck.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

For people like you, the forehead is perfect. Ever wonder why it is flat?
Steve
You dummy. Put the nails in two at a time. You are such an idiot.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:23:07 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@callme.com wrote:

Put your thumb, or other appendage, on the nail and hit it with the 20oz hammer. The appendage will absorb part of the blow, and onl;y 4oz of force will impact the nail. Even better, place your appendage on the nail and have someone hit it with a 9 pound sledge. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Retired Shop Rat: 14,647 days in a GM plant. Speak softly and carry a loaded .45 Lifetime member; Vast Right Wing Conspiricy Web Site: www.destarr.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
snipped-for-privacy@callme.com wrote in

It's OK to use an 8oz hammer. Just use blasting caps as a drift. It softens the blow.
Is that what they mean with they ask if "you're catching my drift"?