What's your favorite thin-wall anchor?

Mobile homes (not RVs) have this pathetic, thin board stuff for walls. It won't even hold a sheet metal screw.
There are so many anchors available for drywall, but which is best for this type of wall? (Trying to mount a 5-foot x 1.5-foot mirror using 6 plastic edge-grips.)
Suggestions? (Extra points for URL to show an image of the type you're referring to...)
Thanks,
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net

A Molly Anchor. You can Google as easily as I can.
"A Molly Anchor. You can Google as easily as I can."
I'm not a fan of the Molly "system." The torque needed to "set" them often exceeds the friction against the drywall board.
The very simple plastic sleeve works much/most of the time.
My favorite is the plastic anchor that has wings that pop out when you seat the anchor via a 1/4" (nominal) diameter hole. The screw causes the anchor to clamp the wall board against the fixture you are installing.
If the wall board was been damaged from a prior installation of an anchor, the toggle bolt systems almost always work.
DaveC wrote:

A couple of nice looking 1x4s, suitably stained, jam-fit between the floor and ceiling? Maybe dress it up with a knick-knack shelf above the mirror?
But seriously- just like a real wall, you need to aim for whatever passes for a stud in there. A mirror that small, if you don't care about trashing the wall, you could probably glue a backer board to the wall with construction adhesive, and mount the mirror to that.
aem sends...

DAGS: "mobile home wall anchors"
Gets --- http://www.mobilehomerepair.com/thinwall.htm
Dumb idea.......maybe not...... Thru bolt stainless1/4 " or less bolts/metal washer rubber washer outside thru bolt/ to cleat or positive attachment for the mirror..... Easy to take off......only heads of bolts will be seen...... jloomis

Get a roll of Velcro with glue backing and cut it into long strips. Put them in a oven at around 100 degrees for a few minutes. Apply to the wall and to the mirror. Let cool and then mount the mirror. Be sure the surfaces are clean before applying the Velcro.
Small toggle bolts is what I usually use for 3/8" sheetrock

Mobile homes usually don't have 2" x 4" wall construction. You're lucky if there is an inch of space in the wall. Not a lot of room for the butterfly to open. That's why I suggested the Velcro.

I second the Molly anchors. I use them in my plastic shed to hold up plywood which I use to mount hooks and shelves.
When I hung some shelves I popped off the paneling and put some propper blocking in .That's the way you keep things from falling down. Jr