What's wrong with Scottie Nell Hughes' eye?

Does she have a glass eye?

I saw her on CBS and her eyes were not normal. Not that I really give a rat's ass, I'm jes curious. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

She writes for Townhall (conservative) and is on CBS also. Maybe that explains it.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

replying to notbob, Tuck wrote: That admittedly very strange look in her eye(s) is caused by her keeping her head up her ass for many years now. It's a blinking reaction of sorts and does greatly affect her vision.

Reply to
Tuck

replying to Tuck, Tuck wrote: She's also trying to keep an eye on Charles Payne's wandering head.

Reply to
Tuck