What's the trick to preventing stacked plastic buckets from sticking together?

Page 2 of 2
On Thursday, April 18, 2013 8:51:30 AM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A paper towel or two draped over the rims will do the trick for long time storage.

don't have a trick to keep them from sticking, but if you blow down between them with a blow gun and a hundred pounds of pressure on the hose or so, they will slide right apart. (unless they were full of cake icing or something. btdt )
--
Steve Barker
The plastic just sticks to itself if in close contact for a long time.
On Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 5:26:25 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I have two big recycle containers with holes already there. They are truly stuck. I drag them to the curb every other week. I gave up a few years ago trying to get them apart.
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:03:36 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

problem To prevent the problem, just drape a twine down inside each bucket as you stack them and they cannot develop a vacuum seal.
I have three I keep stacked. They are similar but not identical. Stacked in a certain way they will not stick so I have them numbered 1..2..3 with a permanent marker.