What's the biggest Wattage LED Bulb made to date?

What's the biggest Wattage LED Bulb made to date?
In some of the big box stores that have a large supply of LED bulbs, the biggest (Equivalant) wattage I can find is somewhere between 60 and 75 watts, (800 lumens).
But what if I wanted to replace a 500W halogen fixture and want the same amount of light? Those halogens are rated from 8,500 to 11,000 lumens. (depending on manufacturer).
I imagine that would take hundreds if not thousands of LED cells on a panel. But I'd be willing to pay quite a bit, if I could find a bulb. I have always hated those tubular halogen bulbs, which have a short lifespan, and tend to burn up the fixture (contacts) every couple years. So, considering what I've paid for bulbs, and replacement fixtures, not to mention the high cost of electricity to use them, I think a LED would pay for itself in a short time.
But do they exist????
On 2/19/2015 11:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

http://www.larsonelectronics.com/p-50422-extreme-environment-led-light-emitter-280-3-watt-leds-ip68-50400-lumen-9-42vdc.aspx
50,400 lumens. And it meets your definition of "pay quite a bit". And that's not even close to being the brightest one on the website.

My halogen burned out. It never really seemed real bright. I figure too much resistance in socket, cord, and switch. Been thinking of putting a socket for cfl on it.
You need large assemblies to get rid of heat with LEDs. Here ar some possibilities..
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/led-street-light
Greg

http://www.dx.com/s/Led+flood
Greg

Read the reviews befor ordering anything. Comes from china. Takes a while.
Greg
On 2/20/2015 2:26 AM, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

I had 2 - 150 watt halogen tube fixtures on the sign at the entrance to my subdivision. One seemed to be always burned out. I replaced them about 1 1/2 years ago with a single LED fixture with 2 - 20 watt warm white LED patches each about 1 inch square kind of like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-Low-Voltage-100W-Cool-Pure-White-LED-Wall-Pack-Flood-Light-Garden-Outdoor-/191516719495?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c97493987 . It cost about $50 as I recall. With the cost of replacement bulbs and savings on electricity, we are now money ahead even if the fixture completely dies. A quick rough calculation: 260 watts less power, average 12 hours per day at about $.18/kwh ... that's about 3KwH per day savings.
Art - The web site was for a 100 watt fixture, slight discrepancy on wattage.