What's the best low odor, low toxic paint stripper?

I need to strip a set of door trims. What is the most effective least odorous and least toxic stripper for indoor use?
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:28:04 GMT, AC/DCdude17

    3M makes a stripper that is absolutely non-toxic. I have used it and it works well. It is fairly easy to find at hardware or paint stores.
            Peter