What's that part of the bath tub called?

It's the metal part that covers the overflow-prevention drain hole. What's it called? I want to buy a replacement in brushed nickel and need to know what to search for. Thanks! Adam
Adam Cohn wrote:

The toggle-lever type is called "Trip-Lever Faceplate"
If you are blanking it off to use a different type of stopper, use an "Overflow Faceplate".
Jim
Thank you! And while I am at it, another question: I currently have an overflow faceplate. Is it possible to easily switch to a trip lever type without pulling out all the plumbing, etc?
Adam wrote:

You'd have to find out if the waste TEE was originally designed for a lift stopper. And then find the exact correct stopper to match.
Jim