What's that "Fake Snot" glue called?

I'm looking for the name and a source for a small quantity of that peel off glue used for things like sticking overcovers on magazines and coins on charity appeal letters. The stuff which stretches like a rubber band and then peels completely off.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Rubber cement

Reply to
IGot2P

Fugitive glue.

jim menning

Thankee!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Jeff Wisnia wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

rubber cement?

Or are you thinking of contact cement?

then there's also spray-on adhesive like the 3M stuff.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I would have never guessed a name like this.

The stuff can be fun. Dangled from a faucet handle, door knob or a goblet... the folks find out just a little later (G)

-- Oren

Oren

At work, it came in soft plastic tubs, and we referred to them as "breast implants". And if you heaved globs of warm fugitive glue across the warehouse, they would stick and roll down the walls, similar to the "wacky wallwalker" toys.

jim menning