What's Stealing Squirrel Bait? (Have-a-heart)

chipmunks:

Where do you live (state)?

Reply to
Oren

They can be tumbled in a prison washer/dryer set on high heat.

They sound like tennis shoes in a dryer. (tumbling)

Reply to
Oren

How cute, don't you just want to hug it?

*snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Right around the neck, REAL tight. Little buggars ate 150 bucks worth of wiring out of the wife's Mistyque, plus the hood pad (last price, when available was $500)

Reply to
clare

I'm remembering a story of a town, west side of a river. They had a massive infestation of racoons. They couln't just kill them off. So, they took the trapped coons from the city to the east side of the river, and let them out. Figured the racoons would not be able to swim back. A couple months later, the news came out. The city on the east side of the river was having a major overrun of racoons. They had just hired a firm to trap the racoons, and release them on the west side of the river.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

And dropped off a bridge into water?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Why do they think raccoons can't swim? We see them swimming across the river here all the time, sometimes a whole family with a half dozen babies.

Reply to
gfretwell

Hmm. New variant? Cross breed between a 'coon and a Mexican? I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. Would that pick crops, steal them, or what?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Jim C