What's my redwood worth?

I have 12, 16' clear redwood 1x6s (3/4x5 5/8) that someone is interested in buying.

About what does that stuff go for a running foot? board foot?

Is 20.00USD per piece in the ball park?

Thanks

Lenny

Reply to
Leonardo

Call your local lumberyard if you want an accurate valuation in your area.

RicodJour

Excepting the length, 1x6 redwood is about what I use for fence boards. A

5' piece costs about $5 around here (SF bay area). $20 is probably about right for retail but you are liquidating so give him a break. Are they weathered at all? Redwood is common on the west coast and not too expensive but it is a lot more on the east coast due to the additional shipping expense.

Price is def>> I have 12, 16' clear redwood 1x6s (3/4x5 5/8) that someone is interested >> in

Reply to
PipeDown

A 1 x 6 x 16' is 8 board feet. I'd pay $20 - $25 for it if you were reasonably local to me in CT.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

These people would pay what they say they would pay if they wanted to buy some of it. But they don't and they wouldn't be buying from you if they did.

How many buyers do you have? Just this one, right? Don't lose him.

mm

I'll take the liberty to place the starting bid. One dollar per board (delivered).

Reply to
maradcliff