What's my redwood worth?

I have 12, 16' clear redwood 1x6s (3/4x5 5/8) that someone is interested in buying.
About what does that stuff go for a running foot? board foot?
Is 20.00USD per piece in the ball park?
Thanks
Lenny
Leonardo wrote:

Call your local lumberyard if you want an accurate valuation in your area.
Excepting the length, 1x6 redwood is about what I use for fence boards. A 5' piece costs about $5 around here (SF bay area). $20 is probably about right for retail but you are liquidating so give him a break. Are they weathered at all? Redwood is common on the west coast and not too expensive but it is a lot more on the east coast due to the additional shipping expense.
Price is definately regional. The grade of the wood will also be a factor. Clear may be a higher price. "Con Heart" redwood is much more expensive and much redder than regular redwood.

A 1 x 6 x 16' is 8 board feet. I'd pay $20 - $25 for it if you were reasonably local to me in CT.

buy some of it. But they don't and they wouldn't be buying from you if they did.
How many buyers do you have? Just this one, right? Don't lose him.

I'll take the liberty to place the starting bid. One dollar per board (delivered).