What's in your (wallet) disposer?

Yesterday morning while my wife was preparing breadkfast our kitchen garbage disposer got jammed on of all things, a shiny dime.
It was trivial to unjam and remove it and hit the reset button but I'm still scratching my head as to how the heck that dime ended up near enough the kitchen sink to fall "down the drain".
So, what's the goofiest jamming thing that's gotten in YOUR garbage disposer? <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

25 years ago, before I knew better: Two handfuls of kale stems which instantly turned into the world's strongest rope when I turned on the disposal. Not funny. It took an hour with a razor blade to chop the stuff into pieces and untangle it.
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 20:00:01 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

It is funny:) Years ago the wife put leafy material in the disposal. Don't recall what it was, but both sides of the sink was filled with green water and iirc the dishwasher vent had to even be clean. Where is that plunger... :)) -- Oren
"I wouldn't even be here if my support group hadn't beaten me up."

sewing needle.
But we've only had one a few years, give us some time.
On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:42:11 -0400, Jeff Wisnia

Got kids?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Yeah, four of them from age 20 through 43, but none home at the time...
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Most exotic was a simple bottle cap. Over the years though, my daughter has managed to mangle quite a few pieces of silverware. Our service for eight became a service for three.

Not a jam story but I called mine the fish cemetery. Had a tropical fish tank for many years.

Not a jam story...but a dime story.
The Saturday before Halloween, I went to the Dollar Store to get a few things to decorate the front of my house with. The total came to $11.10. I didn't have a dime, so I ended up with 90 cents in change.
Upon returning home I got the box of Halloween stuff out of the attic. Guess what I found lying on the bottom of the box? A dime! It was pretty spooky.
God likes to play tricks on people...I guess I owe him a treat.
[snip]

When I was buying stuff before Halloween (the store was advertising a "last minute" sale a week and a half early). I paid cash and the clerk had figured 94 cents change. She was out of pennies and gave me 95 cents. After I had gone out to my car, I found a penny and went back in to give it to her.

When I do something good, I don't give up responsibility.

Mark Lloyd