What's in your man cave?

Page 1 of 2
Curious what others have in their man cave, if you have one.
I'll start. Got rid of the TV, and have exercise equipment in there along with my iHome/iPod. Also a turtle tank, with one Red Eared Slider.
Just finished my man cave. Got a 42" LCD with a home theater 5.1 system, and a Blu-ray player.
Leather couch with recliners on each end
Also have a ping-pong table.

Rocks- firewood- women to cook for me- T-rex bones.
I'm working on this round disk to help me move stuff around. I think if I can got 4 of them hooked up to this log, the chicks will come running to push me around on the log.
Jim [man caves? really? That's not just sit-com material?]
Eddie wrote:

Well I had what one (female) realtor called a "man cave." Then I got a woman. She implemented a few changes:
A few rooms repainted, curtains, bedspreads, wall-hangings, fake plants, doilies, candles, incense, new toilets, shades, rearrange the china cabinet, furniture runners, new couch, some reupholstery, new breakfast room table and chairs, paintings, new bath vanities, new end tables, and a few minor re-arrangements
makes the place look like "a woman lives here."
I can still go in the backyard and pee against a tree. At night.

How come women feel free to modify your man cave but you don't dare touch their stuff?

'Cause if you let them rearrange the Cave, you're more likely to get laid. You mess with their stuff, the opposite may happen. Any more questions?
--
Tegger

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Aside from new countertops and splash, stainless sink (with sprayer), different wall-hangings, new toaster and microwave, a whisk, lid hangers on the cabinet doors, new paint and a decorative trim near the ceiling, there really wasn't much done.
I mean a kitchen is a kitchen, right? (Except we now call that room the "beast preparation area".)
Tools. More tools. Beer brewing equipment. Keg cooler. Computer with 16 gig of old rock and roll. Two pairs large speakers Table saws. Routers. Joiners. Chop saws. Wirefeed. TIG. AC/DC welder Cutting torch. Small plasma TV. Herculon recliner Fridge 3 ATVs Parts washer Scroll saw Band saw Hand power tools Tool cabinets Roller tool cabinets Compressors Wood stove Swamp cooler with external misting system various welding tables and stands Weber barbecue Assorted vintage and antique tools Vintage signage old license plate collection
Other than that, not much ............
Steve

Table saw, drill press, router table, planer, jointer, a dozen cordless drills,...
Eddie wrote the following:

Stalactites and stalagmites
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

mine has basic woodworking tools (table saw, router table, etc....) with a 4'x8' workbench, It's a stand-alone 400 sq ft. workshop with air/heat and a 10 gallon jug of water which flows into a clean-up sink (doubles as a urinal), satellite radio and mini-fridge.
Robin
Robin

My electronics workshop (RF signal generator/freq counter/oscilloscope and various meters along with loads of electronic junk for salvaging parts out of, and my regular junk box in a dozen drawers and a couple multi-drawer bins.) And my traveling toolkit, with which I visit family and friends to fix their broken goodies. Have sprung forth to fix the wife's computer four or five times, and ceaselessly tinker with various things to keep them working and sometimes work even better. Most recently fixed my Sandisk Sansa Fuze, which had gone into the process of turning itself off and on, over and over. Currently trying to repair a lawn ornament with solar cell and LED that charges during the day with sunlight and lights up at night (it's a mushroom, with a fairy sitting underneath, and the LED is in the mushroom cap, shining down through a transluscent lense onto the fairy.)
The rest of the room is our library. I have about eighty inches floor-to-ceiling on one wall (with a window in the middle that looks out onto the garden) for all this. :) And it's enough.
Dave

My electronic room will be separate, lots of shelves for unfinished business!! computer desk, and a space for the cat.
Greg
Eddie wrote:

My "man cave" is in the form of a shop, with tools and other sharp and dangerous manly things.
Jon

Dirty old man cave?
Eddie wrote:

That's a good question.. Looks like a lot of junk and the place needs a good cleaning, even a bad cleaning would help it a lot. Big screen TV.. dogs... computers... tools... old chair, .... a bed....a fan... wall heater... old stereo... flashlights... I see the battery for the riding lawnmower...ketchup, dirty dishes lots of stuff in here. I doubt I could get 100 bucks for it all,excluding the TV and computers, at a yard sale. The dogs like it just the way it is, and so do I. Maybe I'll meet the right woman someday and she will get it cleaned up before she leaves.

Andy replies
Three singing fish mounted on the walls A katana sword on the wall. Two computers -- a desktop and a laptop A recliner chair A sat TV set A radio with a CD player, and CD collection A microwave A shelf with stuff for making coffee A record turntable and records A telephone An "I love me" wall holding various licenses, diplomas, and awards...... An electric bass and amplifier... A ham radio transceiver......
That's about it.......
Andy in Eureka , Texas

Andy replies, Naw. They only know one song (Take me to the River), and all sing in the same key...
It is fun, however, to turn them all on and let them sing it as a round.......
My next decorating idea is to get one of those little refrigerators to keep cold beer in.....
Andy in Eureka, Texas
Eureka, where non-Moslems are not allowed to beat their wives.....

What kind of bass and amp?
Mike

A Fisher reciever (with tubes) and related music equipment, my books including ~200 geology texts, my "fine" boards, my computers and related equipment, a huge oak desk, lots of pictures of dogs and family, and my collection of Fine Woodworking.
-Zz