What's holding my tub drain down?

Hi,
I'm working on swapping out my old tub for a new one. I can't get the tub out because it's attached at the drain. I don't see any way to release it from the top unless I rotozip the drain hole out. I'd like to keep the tub intact to donate if possible.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get it loose?
Thanks, Mike

Using a pair a channel lock pliers, insert the handles in the drain and turn counter clockwise. Works for me.
-- Oren