What's holding my tub drain down?

Hi,

I'm working on swapping out my old tub for a new one. I can't get the tub out because it's attached at the drain. I don't see any way to release it from the top unless I rotozip the drain hole out. I'd like to keep the tub intact to donate if possible.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get it loose?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike Reed

Using a pair a channel lock pliers, insert the handles in the drain and turn counter clockwise. Works for me.

-- Oren

Oren