what's different?

Our pest control guy comes and tells us: get people and pets away from the kitchen for some hours after we spray. Remove all food products from shelves, cabinets, etc.

In restaurants, they go in and are able to spray without any disruption of ongoing activities.

Question: do the pest control companies use different chemicals between residential and commercial applications? If not, why are there different rules???

Reply to
RB

Because you dont see them cookin in the restruants. But if you Know thats true,, which i dought , report it.

Reply to
m Ransley