What room should I put the mush

I am planning to build a new home. I have a home planner making up my blueprints. He asked me what rooms I want. I told him I want a mushroom. He told me he is not sure what room to use for the mush. I told him I'd ask the experts on this newsgroup. Does anyone know?

Reply to
misterarnold

Your home planner doesn't should like a very fungi; doesn't sound like he really gives a shiitake.

Reply to
JohnH

If I were you I wouldn't buy a house, instead I'd run, screaming, naked into the woods.

Reply to
Mikey

Its not funny. Its not clever. Why do you do this?

Reply to
Toller

You simply cannot have Mush-rooms in a house, you must get Magic Mushrooms instead as I am sure you already know. In this case, every room will be different each time you enter it. Retro 60s color pallet is most appropriate for Magic Mush-Rooms.

Reply to
PipeDown

Oh pshaw, on Fri 30 Jun 2006 02:43:01p, PipeDown meant to say...

I think he already has Magic Mushrooms.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright