What local stores carry "euro" style glass hinges?

I have an old ikea glass cabinet with a hinge like this:
http://www.julieshomestore.co.uk/userimages/glasshinge1.jpg
The ring with two screw holes broke but Ikea no longer carries this cabinet and hence no longer has this part.
Many of these hinges look similar but are not exactly the same. Or some hinges may not look the same but has the same ring to replace mine.
Any idea what type of local stores or national chain stores may carry this part?

start here http://www.cabinetparts.com/g/european-style-glass-door-hinges
http://www.wwhardware.com/blum-94-clip-top-glass-door-self-closing-hinges-b075t4
Not sure if it's totally same, but I've seen this type of hinges at Lowe's and Home Depot.
Often used on cabinets at kitchens, or retail stores behind the service desk. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
I have an old ikea glass cabinet with a hinge like this:
http://www.julieshomestore.co.uk/userimages/glasshinge1.jpg
The ring with two screw holes broke but Ikea no longer carries this cabinet and hence no longer has this part.
Many of these hinges look similar but are not exactly the same. Or some hinges may not look the same but has the same ring to replace mine.
Any idea what type of local stores or national chain stores may carry this part?
bob wrote:

http://www.outwatercatalogs.com
Those are 35mm Euro style hinges.
On 07-07-2013 02:52, bob wrote:

Did you throw it away after you took its picture?
If not, take it to a any of the following and ask how to get a replacement:
Lowe's Menard's Home Depot Builder's Square Ace Hardware DoItBest etc.
--
Wes Groleau

“Lewis's case for the existence of God is fallacious.”