What kind of container can I safely mix gas and oil for my snowblower

"Mark Edwards" wrote

Depends on the fox.

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

Again with the Hillary Clinton references!

Reply to
Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Wil

"Teh Most Revernd Bishop of Willesden" wrote

I thought Fox was a conservative network...?

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

Soda bottles are PET, which I think means either Poly-Ethyl-Tolulene, or polyethylene terephthalate. Except that, given the melting temperatures, the lables are polystyrene, the gaskets are LDPE, and the caps themselves are polypropelyne.

I'm thinking that, in the absence of an appropriate container, the best place to mix gas is in the tank of the target device, or failing that, in a large glass jar.

Better to go buy a proper can, though.

--Goedjn

Reply to
Goedjn

Bleach is dangerous more as a caustic agent than as a toxin. The appropriate response for a swallow or so is to dilute with water or milk. I dunno how anyone would drink enough to need more treatment than that. It's not like it's a subtle taste.

Reply to
Goedjn

I find listerine bottles work great ;) Committees of Correspondence Web page:- tinyurl.com/y7th2c

Reply to
Nick Hull

And brake fluid can sometimes serve as paint remover, or at least nail polish remover.

Reply to
The Real Bev