What kind of adhesive or glue?

Hi ,
I am working with Blue styrofoam insulation sheets aproximately 2" thick. Can anyone reccomend a waterproof glue or adhesive that will not eat the styrofoam? Thanks...Jim
"Jim" <jim.morris> wrote in message

eat
http://thistothat.com/cgi-bin/glue.cgi?lang=en&this=Styrofoam&that=Styrofoam
What modelers often use with various kinds of styrofoam:
White or aliphatic glues (Elmer's, Titebond) Epoxies Ethanol or methanol (sometimes used to thin epoxies) UFO superglues Water-based contact cements (eg. Southern Sorghum) The latter probably can be found at a good hobby shop or at online places like Tower Hobbies.
I have also used #M spray adhesive, but it must be put on thin, or it will melt the styrofoam.
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:49:20 -0600, "Jim" <jim.morris> wrote:

Gary Dyrkacz snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Radio Control Aircraft/Paintball Physics/Paintball for 40+ http://home.attbi.com/~dyrgcmn /
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:49:20 -0600, "Jim" <jim.morris> wrote:

Double-sided carpet tape. Or, Elmer's makes a contact rubber cement (you need to wait 15 minutes to dry before sticking parts together).
"Jim" <jim.morris> wrote in message

How about Liquid Nails Foamboard adhesive?
Beware that spray-on adhesives usually dissolve plastics much worse than their brush-on equivalents because of all the extra solvent in the former.