What is wrong with plumbers?

Page 3 of 3

What does she say about your drinking? :-)
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:>

computer keyboard bad, and I am too busy to fix all the typos...........
I NEVER drink, too many family members with troubles.....

It's a malfunction between the chair and key board.
-- Oren

Doesn't Mozilla have a spell checker?
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Its what is going on today, in all areas ...is like the idiots that answer the tech support line and after asking and telling your problem, they say to hold on while they check something and they will be right back...they never do, and if u hold on long enough u eventually get the dial tone again...the reason? they know shit and the company that hires them, are even shittier for hiring anyone without asking if they are experience. Speaking of Loews I recently went to them to ask them to send me a measurer for my storm door replacement. I had to pay up front $30 for that and was told that if I continue to let them do the installation they would deduct that amount from the entire cost, and if I don't I lose it. When the day arrived for the measurer, I saw who they sent and I thought I was watching one of those old movies that was called Ma & Pa kettle, only they had deep russian accent. My door opening was not the normal size, so it had to be custom made. Right from the beginning i knew they were measuring it wrong and they wouldn't listen to me and they wouldn't even give me the sizes. I told them I was going to report them and they said '''go ahead' and drove off. At least I was able to get my $30 back...Its the companys that hire these help...apparently they do not want to pay top prices for knowledgable workers, so we get stuck with those that aren't.
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

It's genetic. There was a Dilbert cartoon about auto mechanics that's similar:
Dilbert: "I think it's the carburator." Mechanic: "You think it's what?!" Dilbert: "Oh. Sorry. I think it's the #$%*&* carburetor." Mechanic: "Well, why didn't you say so?"
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

If anybody cares, just thought I'd relay what was the eventual outcome. I called up a large plumbing firm and they were so nice to come out the same day. I took to heart what others said about a dirty house and cleaned up and added some aroma therapy and had a drink ready. While waiting for the new plumber I called Lowes. The contract manager told me the person they sent was not authorized to do the "rough plumbing" that was needed. The new plumber came in and talked me out of replacing the old toilet and just refurbished the old one and did put in the new pipe. Out come is I have a toilet that is not low flush, I saved a heap of money and Lowes gets nothing except one less customer in the future.