What is "wall heat"?

I'm looking at houses for sale online. Quite a number list the heating as simply "Wall heat". From what I can tell, these are basically individual wall-mounted electric heatera. Don't know if they're controlled from a central thermostat, or you just set them in each room like a bunch of space heaters. Seems pretty inefficient. Am I misinterpreting this?
TIA
Dan
Dan wrote:

A space heater can be extremely efficient.
As in heating only the bedroom for eight hours instead of the whole house.

It varies by region; google is your friend. Search google images for "wall heater" and you will get about 2,000 pictures.
Around here it is a tall thin gas or electric heating unit installed between the studs. Some have a tiny fan to circulate the heat and others just radiate it. They do a decent job of heating a room but a marginal job of heating an entire house.
In other regions of the country it means something entirely different.
Caveat emptor.

They could mean baseboard heat.

above. I have one sitting in may garage, waiting for the next garage sale, that I ripped out of this addition last year, in favor of extending the duct trunk from the new real furnace I installed at the same time, to replace the 1960 original. Common in trailers and cheap duplex/triplex rentals in college towns.
aem sends...

It could mean a lot of things. And terminology and what is actually used varies from one part of the country and world to another. To give yourself a good chance of getting a good answer, you should say where these houses are. Maybe even in the subject line.