What is this tool (found in someone's personal belongings)

Someone recently passed away who left me his tools. I found the following in the set of tools he left me.

Question is: What is it and what is it for?
On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 02:03:21 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."

It is a wrench for removing and replacing watch backs.
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:11:00 -0500, clare wrote:

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.
Do you know anything about this machete & knife?

A closeup on the machete shows it is stamped: US LEGITIMUS COLLINS CO 1942
Here is a closeup of the stamping above on the machete:

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 03:00:34 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."

Those are used for cutting stuff.
On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 03:00:34 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."

The Machette is a US military issue - high quality unit. Often used by guys like the army corps of engineers to clear underbrush for surveying.
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 20:13:25 -0800, Oren wrote:

I'll check that out.
I know how to use a sharpening stone on a small blade - but how do you sharpen something as long as a machete?
Same concept, but use a flat file. Grinder tends to heat the edge, and you lose the temper.
I know how to use a sharpening stone on a small blade - but how do you sharpen something as long as a machete?