What is this tool called for picking up heavy granite slabs?

It's a scissor device with two pressure pads on each side of the granite slab with the other end attached to a hoist or a folk lift. What is this tool called and where can I get one?
# Fred # wrote:

They are called lifting tongs. Grainger may have them, I think. Otherwise, look here;
http://www.eltlift.com/lifting_tongs.html
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
# Fred # writes:

If you don't do this a lot, C-clamps are more generally useful.
Thanks Robert and Richard for the feedback. I've looked up the lifting tongs and its way too pricy for occasioal use as its well over my $100 budget. Don't know why so much but looks like it could be frabricated in a half an hour or so. The C-clamps is a great idea too.