What is this thing?

Page 2 of 2

How can you be concerned about what that part is when we're being invaded by these ignorant MoeMoes from Utah? Yeah some hillbilly was talking to Jesus in Utah way back when and Jesus gave him the okie dokie to marry multiple times and to use kids as his personal pork pie. MoeMoes are no different than Moose Lambs.
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:45:38 -0800 (PST), Spellcheck Patrol

Only one MoeMoe, they don't die... they multiply, or use lots of sock puppets.
That myterious part (that no one can agree to it's usefulness), may need Divine Explanation for we mere mortals.

As I understand it they always have one individual with a personal "hot-line" to Jesus.* The current "profit" <--- (pun intended), is a guy named Tom. Imagine that!

You'll have to tell me what a Moose Lamb is. Do they manufacture alarm panels?
*According to the LDS Church's Doctrine and Covenants, the President of the Church is the only man empowered to receive revelation for the entire church and to clarify doctrine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_Church
G. Morgan wrote:

I assume that he meant Muslim, and you're showing your age, when was the last time a new Moose panel was sold?
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Correct. Moose Lambs are salami makers. I salami maker maker of salami am I

Last time Jack Stevens received his allowance

One could say the Elk M1 is a new Moose panel

Kind of similar to their use of wives?

Divine Intervention can only be found in Provo, Utah

I'm just upset I didn't com up with the idea of claiming to have Jesus' phone number first. Search Benny Hinn's greatest knockouts on YouTube. Also watch his service set to the tune of Let the bodies hit the floor.

Camel jockeys