What is this roofing material?

A lake house we're looking at has corrugated roofing panels (4x8) that look like a metal roof from a distance but, when you get close, they are about 1/4 to 3/8 inch think. Some kind of composite. The inspector didn't know what they were. Can you give me a lead to look up?
Thanks,
Brad

Ondura? That's 4'x6' panels of corrugated asphalt. Supposedly usable on housing, although with my rate of pushing nails too deep, I only use it for farm outbuildings. It's cheap, though - cheaper than almost anything else I could find out there, for the simplicity of putting it up.
Henry

Fiberglass?
BradMM wrote:

Concrete slate/tile type. They can crack under stress.(like stepping on)

The inspector didn't know, after a visual. So, you post this question without a photo, expecting a lead. A lake house in Uganda?
Did you forget to take your meds today?

It's the inspector you should be insulting, not the poster. How can an inspector do his/her job if they don't know what they're inspecting?

I'd question anything the inspector told me. It is his job to know construction materials and uses, or at least be able to find the information. I'd fire his ass.

LOL... Sorry for insulting your twin.

Some sort of photo would be a BIG help

All the big box stores have it. Called ONDURA. Pretty decent price/ value ratio for many projects. Not vey common on $1M Macmansions.
Joe