What is this propane tool?

Cleaning out somebody's abandoned tools, I found a small standard propane can, such as a propane torch uses, with an accessory or part of one screwed on the top.
It's a "head" with a valve on one side of the top and about a 2 inch pipe coming out at about a 45 degree angle from the other side.
The pipe has a pretty big hole, obviously to let air in, at the bottom through both sides and the gas orifice is in the middle of that.
The pipe ends with a smooth section, which looks like it would take a hose, except there are two rubber O-washers at quarter inch intervals.
Any idea what this is for, is it good to have, and do I have enough to make it worth repairing?
(I'm curious what it is, even if there isn't enough here to repair. I thought I know all the propane accessories. :) )
Might be easier if you had a picture.

I agree with John.
Post one for free.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.

Freon leak detector?

Al

Hard to tell from the picture if mine is for that or not. If it is, I'm missing parts. :)
Can't post a picture because I don't have a digittal camera and even my scanner is not connected right now.
Thanks to all.