What is this propane tool?

Cleaning out somebody's abandoned tools, I found a small standard propane can, such as a propane torch uses, with an accessory or part of one screwed on the top.

It's a "head" with a valve on one side of the top and about a 2 inch pipe coming out at about a 45 degree angle from the other side.

The pipe has a pretty big hole, obviously to let air in, at the bottom through both sides and the gas orifice is in the middle of that.

The pipe ends with a smooth section, which looks like it would take a hose, except there are two rubber O-washers at quarter inch intervals.

Any idea what this is for, is it good to have, and do I have enough to make it worth repairing?

(I'm curious what it is, even if there isn't enough here to repair. I thought I know all the propane accessories. :) )

Reply to
mm

John Lawrence

I agree with John.

Post one for free.

Reply to
Colbyt

Freon leak detector?

Reply to
JustDave

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Hard to tell from the picture if mine is for that or not. If it is, I'm missing parts. :)

Can't post a picture because I don't have a digittal camera and even my scanner is not connected right now.

Thanks to all.

Reply to
mm