What is this green bag with a yellow top in my neighbors yard?

Second thought, don't get a Japanese bug bag. You need to learn some manners, and the Japanese are very good at teaching manners to those who are willing to listen. Having some Japanese bugs around may do you some good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"gore" wrote in news:c4b6f$4a57b10f$471fa945$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

It's a spy machine to see if you're taking photos out your window.

Reply to
TD

I thought Oren was the teacher here. My bad.

Thanks, Shane

Reply to
gore

Since this is a home repair newsgroup. feel free to ask why your screen won't go up. If it did, you'd be able to take better pictures.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

on 7/10/2009 5:37 PM (ET) Stormin Mormon wrote the following:

Japanese Beetles.

Reply to
willshak

They're traps for Japanese beetles.

Reply to
Bob M.

"gore" wrote in news:c4b6f$4a57b10f$471fa945$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

Taking pics of neighbors stuff from inside your house through the screen? Geesh!

Why not just ask next time you cross outdoors? Maybe answer is neighbor doesn't want anything to do with people who covertly take pics of them/property/belongings. Well, I wouldn't anyway.

Reply to
Red Green

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in news:E7GdnWw- qJvsn8XXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

< chuckle/snicker :-) >
Reply to
Red Green

TD wrote in news:009f36e7$0$1722$c3e8da3 @news.astraweb.com:

Is it the model with radar included?

Reply to
Red Green

beetles. Japanese.

Reply to
skeeter

Like you, I assumed A) the neighbor was new and the OP didn&#39;t know him well enough to ask about it, or B) there was some sort of neighborhood feud and the real concern was that the device was something used to gather data for the neighbor&#39;s use in doing battle (or worse!)

Reply to
Mark

On 7/10/2009 3:27 PM Raymond J. Johnson, Jr. spake thus:

I was thinking a Japanese Beatle trap ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

I was thinking it was the neighbor&#39;s beetle trap.

Reply to
Oren

re: beetles. Japanese

I remember a couple of their hit songs.