What is this green bag with a yellow top in my neighbors yard?

Page 2 of 2
Second thought, don't get a Japanese bug bag. You need to learn some manners, and the Japanese are very good at teaching manners to those who are willing to listen. Having some Japanese bugs around may do you some good.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I thought Oren was the teacher here. My bad.
Thanks, Shane
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:21:22 -0400, "gore"

Looks like a Japanese beetle trap.
Phisherman wrote:

How would Yoko Ono fit in the damn thing?
TDD

HAHA I know some Japanese women wrap their feet up real tight to keep them small. Feet first.
Thanks, Shane
Ah, but the bag is just in her memory. It's not life size.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

A Japanese beetle trap, but they attract them to your yard, so you get more beetles. It should be put far away.

It's a spy machine to see if you're taking photos out your window.

Is it the model with radar included?

Since this is a home repair newsgroup. feel free to ask why your screen won't go up. If it did, you'd be able to take better pictures.

< chuckle/snicker :-) >

Taking pics of neighbors stuff from inside your house through the screen? Geesh!
Why not just ask next time you cross outdoors? Maybe answer is neighbor doesn't want anything to do with people who covertly take pics of them/property/belongings. Well, I wouldn't anyway.

beetles. Japanese.

re: beetles. Japanese
I remember a couple of their hit songs.
I Ruv You, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah