What is this flap called?

Hi,
I once saw this nice device for closing the gap between two inset cabinet doors.
http://freeboundaries.com/Flap.jpg
It closes when the left door is shut and thereby closes the gap. The advantage over a fixed gap-closer is that the left door can be opened without opening the right.
Question: what is called and where can I buy the hardware?
Many thanks in advance!
Sam
Sam Takoy wrote:

Isn't it just a hinge?
Sam,
I think it's an astragal. Looks like the hinges have springs.
Dave M

A taint?<g>