What is this flap called?

Hi,

I once saw this nice device for closing the gap between two inset cabinet doors.

It closes when the left door is shut and thereby closes the gap. The advantage over a fixed gap-closer is that the left door can be opened without opening the right.

Question: what is called and where can I buy the hardware?

Many thanks in advance!

Sam

Reply to
Sam Takoy

Isn't it just a hinge?

Reply to
HeyBub

Sam,

I think it's an astragal. Looks like the hinges have springs.

Dave M

Reply to
Dave M.

A taint?