What is this called??

Hi,
Could someone please tell me the name of the small rectangular concrete sewer inlet located around many old buildings? The are about 20'' x 10'' having three holes in the top, the left an right normally designed to accept sewer pipe and the center is a circular metal grill. I need a replacement and not sure where to buy one, nor know what to call it?
Cheers,

Perhaps a type of "Catch Basin"?
crmay wrote:

Ah. This ng is mainly US oriented.
You might try this group: UK.D-I-Y
Jim

I missed the .UK address. No wonder I could not figure out what he was referring to... I'd like to see a picture, to the OP, please post one on a website or just upload it to alt.test and tell us what to look for.