What is this?

Page 2 of 2
On 6/2/2016 4:25 AM, Fuzzy Brush wrote:

How about posters with multiple layers of excess quoted text?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 6/1/2016 8:04 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

You have my deepest sympathies, if a Re: on the front of a subject line upsets you so badly. Why don't you do some thing useful like gardening? Maybe you can find a psychiatrist who specializes in OCD?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Why would I need a physicist that specializes in COD? I prefer catfish.
On 6/2/2016 2:41 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

And a Ermedial Neglish professor who specializes in Lysdexia.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 6/1/2016 2:54 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Derby Dad can explain the strange and singular quoting technique. Derby, you have that right.
Gordon, why can't you explain that?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

WTF?
On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 6:16:40 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Don't even bother. Stormy's playing his games again.
On 6/1/2016 6:57 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Oh, right. Wait till your guy goofs up, and then quit the thread. I think Gordon would have saved a lot of time to simply ask me to delete off the Re: when the subject line changes. How hard was that? Only took four or five tries for you to mumble and ramble on about some thing so simple.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 6/1/2016 6:15 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

And while Derby made a good go of explaining, he (and Gordon) did a poor job of actually describing the requested format that is wanted.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Ball mark repair tool and golf cleat tool.
The long part is used to repair the mark a ball leaves on a green. The short part is used to tighten and loosen the spikes on the bottom of the golf shoe.
On 6/1/2016 3:15 PM, badgolferman wrote:

Ah! So, it was a golfers device. Thank you, you are very kind. And keep your head down. You may play through any day.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I took the text of your post to the golf pro at the local country club, and he said you were exactly right. He spent 30 minutes explaining to me all that you said, but I'm afraid I still don't understand it, except that it has something to do with golf.
But he wanted to know if you would write a chapter for his book, _Golf According to the Pros_ he plans to call it. Or if not, if you could do 30 minutes of standup at the PGA annual dinner, which has been moved from Florida to Mexico. Airfare and hotel included, of course.
I also don't know what some others are complaining about. You changed the subject line after others said it was a golf tool. Given that it IS a golf tool, that makes perfect sense to me. Where is there a rule against changing subject lines? On the contrary, it's recommended when the subject changes, and I think it's fine here too.
Now perhaps you've stopped complaining about non-existing center posting and everything would be fine.

I'll answer that question after you answer all of mine that you are too afraid to answer.
On Sat, 04 Jun 2016 20:43:37 -0500, Gordon Shumway

I know the answer. There is no such rule.

You know the answers to my questions too, but you're too afraid to admit it.
On 6/5/2016 1:30 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Micky and I were just discussing that, under the bed with leaky flash lights. I was admiring his fuzzy slippers.
On 6/4/2016 8:54 PM, Micky wrote:

I suspect you are an optomist? Either that, or perhaps a salesman? In any case, I do enjoy reading your field report, of what the pro shop guy said. Thanks, made good reading.
--
.
Christopher A. Young