What is the scariest thing in your house?

Page 3 of 3
On Nov 16, 2:26 am, snipped-for-privacy@28.com wrote:

if it wobbles there are balancing kits. or remove the low hanging light kit? or replace the down-rod model with a flush mount? change from thick shag to a shorter carpet? or leave your high heels at the entrance door? :) -b
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:26:21 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@28.com wrote:

My wife, hands down! I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 16, 2:26 am, snipped-for-privacy@28.com wrote:

The toilet. Definitely the toilet. Especially right after my husband has used it.
Cindy Hamilton

Add pictures here
✖