what is the problems of members of this group that has not been addressed

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:53:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

My lawyer won't allow me to comment about "members"; sorry I've taken an oath.
-- Oren
"If your not getting it from the horses mouth, You're listening to the wrong end."
Add pictures here
✖
on 10/5/2007 8:13 PM Oren said the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yuck! What is CRS?
-- Oren
"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."
Add pictures here
✖
on 10/5/2007 9:29 PM Oren said the following:

Can't Remember Shit. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Huh? <GRIN>!!
-- Oren
"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."
Add pictures here
✖

Cold Rolled Steel, of course.
    Dave
Add pictures here
✖
What you use when a co worker Can't Remember Stuff.
--

Christopher A. Young
.

"Dave Martindale" < snipped-for-privacy@cs.ubc.ca> wrote in message
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

Spammers. I have an uncontrollable urge to beat one to death. No, not one, all of them. But slow.
Know any?
Add pictures here
✖

Geez, Dan. Don't you know that lumping a whole group together is PREJUDICE?
Add pictures here
✖
Personally, i'm retarded. don't know about the rest of the "members"

✖
On Oct 5, 9:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

There is not ONE problem. This is a group of individuals in several different countries, in different environments etc. We probably, daily, weekly etc. encounter various problems which we often solve without discussion. However we are free to come here to ask a question or seek advice, which is generally freely and generously given. Sometimes by just reading and following a discussion thread things are learnt from the experience of others. To even suggest that we have one common problem is a no starter from the word go. One problem for some, of which we are generally less tolerant, is foolish, unnecessary and off-topic questions however. That includes persons 'doing surveys' or polls for commercial purposes or for an educational thesis/paper etc.! OK?
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1191628420.762258.236370@ 50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

Clowns. They are trying to eat me at night while sleeping.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 5, 7:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Too much time on our hands?