what is the problems of members of this group that has not been addressed

i want to know what is the current problem of members of this group

Reply to
ramsey4real

My lawyer won't allow me to comment about "members"; sorry I've taken an oath.

-- Oren

"If your not getting it from the horses mouth, You're listening to the wrong end."

Reply to
Oren

on 10/5/2007 8:13 PM Oren said the following:

Prostatitis, asthma, CRS.

Reply to
willshak

Spammers. I have an uncontrollable urge to beat one to death. No, not one, all of them. But slow.

Know any?

Reply to
Dan Espen

Yuck! What is CRS?

-- Oren

"I didn?t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."

Reply to
Oren

on 10/5/2007 9:29 PM Oren said the following:

Can't Remember Shit. :-)

Reply to
willshak

wrong end."

Huh? !!

-- Oren

"I didn?t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."

Reply to
Oren

Cold Rolled Steel, of course.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Martindale

Personally, i'm retarded. don't know about the rest of the "members"

Steve Barker LT

There is not ONE problem. This is a group of individuals in several different countries, in different environments etc. We probably, daily, weekly etc. encounter various problems which we often solve without discussion. However we are free to come here to ask a question or seek advice, which is generally freely and generously given. Sometimes by just reading and following a discussion thread things are learnt from the experience of others. To even suggest that we have one common problem is a no starter from the word go. One problem for some, of which we are generally less tolerant, is foolish, unnecessary and off-topic questions however. That includes persons 'doing surveys' or polls for commercial purposes or for an educational thesis/paper etc.! OK?

Reply to
terry

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1191628420.762258.236370@

50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

Clowns. They are trying to eat me at night while sleeping.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Too much time on our hands?

Reply to
Terry

What you use when a co worker Can't Remember Stuff.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon (on backup com

you

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

Geez, Dan. Don't you know that lumping a whole group together is PREJUDICE?

Reply to
salty