what is the market like for painter &decorator in leeds

can any one tel me what the market is like for painting &decorating in the leeds area
Yes. The painters in that area.
And the establishments that sell paint.
Where is leeds? And, why is it not capitalized?
can any one tel me what the market is like for painting &decorating in the leeds area
On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:11:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Dunno, it's close to harryville. You think they've found out about paint yet?

The same reason the first word of his sentence isn't capitalized, "tel" only has one 'l', "and" is spelled '&', and there is no punctuation. He's one of harry's best and brightest.
On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:52:51 -0700, amyorkshirepaintdeco wrote:

You might get more response posting to uk.d-i-y (assuming that's Leeds, UK) - inhabitants here are primarily (although not exclusively) in the US & Canada.
cheers
Jules