What is the largest circuit breaker main available for 120/240v?

100A to 400A are common for most homes. I have seen a 600A used for an industrial application, although that was 3 phase. Here is a 800A on Amazon. That's about as big as I am finding...
Do they get any larger?
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 05:04:34 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Much bigger. I have seen computer room panels protected with 1600a breakers 208v 3 phase. Most companies list "low voltage" (<600 v) up to around 3000 amps.