What is the easiest thing to change when working on a car?

Adjusting the mirrors.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

Gntry

The gasoline. I drain out all the gas (through the fuel pump, injectors, cylinders, etc.) and put in fresh a couple of times a week.

Reply to
Robert E. Lewis

Your mind..

Drop the tools, go inside, grab a beer and watch NFL Sunday

Reply to
Rudy

Hi, Air filter. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Not on some cars. I had a VW New Beetle and it was a true PITA to change the air filter. Glad I got rid of that car.

Reply to
User Example