What is the dump fee in your area?

Haven't been to the dump for years but was in somewhat of a shock when the guy at the entrance to the dump site wanted $60 for 1/2 yard of broken up concrete. If its just one load I would have paid the guy and forget about it, but I have about 7 more to go. This site is in Colma next to San Francisco. So what's the going rate in your area?
Fred wrote:

$28/T (short), irrespective of material.
Duane Bozarth wrote:

Meant to add...when we took down the silos I called the County Road Supervisor and got a location where they need some rip-rap and we hauled it there. That or find a local builder or other place looking for fill is another alternative.

$29 ton for C&D stuff.
Colbyt
"Fred" wrote

NE Ohio, $60 per ton for construction material, no garbage allowed. Concrete/asphalt and the likes, people are begging for it, to use as fill, so pretty much get rid of this at cost to haul it there.

Sixteen bucks for a pickup truck load (about 2 cu yd), regardless of the material.
--
Regards,
So what's the going rate in your area?