What is the best hardwood floor cleaner?

We have about 1,500 sq. feet of Brazilian Cherry hardwood on our first floor. It was pre-finished (thank God). I recently bought a Dirt Devil VacNmop which I think is the greatest thing on the market for our home. We've tried different brands of hardwood floor cleaner in it and we find that they tend to leave a residue. Does anyone have suggestions as for the best cleaner to use on hardwood like ours?

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don

We have about 1,500 sq. feet of Brazilian Cherry hardwood on our first floor. It was pre-finished (thank God). I recently bought a Dirt Devil VacNmop which I think is the greatest thing on the market for our home. We've tried different brands of hardwood floor cleaner in it and we find that they tend to leave a residue. Does anyone have suggestions as for the best cleaner to use on hardwood like ours?

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don

Try a cup of vinegar in a gallon of water. Thats what was "the only way" to clean my swedish finish floors, according to the finisher.

Bob

our first

Dirt Devil

our

it and

ours?

Reply to
Bob

E-Z mist wood floor cleaner Removes grime and heel marks and leaves no dulling residue. This works wonderful on my Cherry Hardwood floors.

Reply to
Home Essentials