what is size of Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator model 106.57757790 (2023 Update)

I was wondering if anyone out there would know what is the exact cu. ft of my Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator model 106.57757790. Perhap someone has the same model. It was bought about 8 years ago from Sears Any help regarding this will be very helpful. The manual doesn't list i and it is not listed inside the refrigerator

Reply to
roygbiv28

I have exactly the same problem with my GE refrigerator... the only indication of size is the range given on the energy rating sticker inside. If anyone can provide more general information for how to figure this out, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Yappa

yappadingding

Why not call Sears or their parts department?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I'd go with height times width times depth, minus the volume of any obstructions, like an ice maker. Am I missing something? How exact do you need this measurement to be?

Reply to
ccs>ikyr

In the rated number of cubic feet, the icemaker is included.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I wrote to Sears first. They gave me alot of misinformation.

I am redoing my kitchen, and I want to know what I have now, so I ca decide if I can get away with a counter-depth side-by-side refrigerato and still have a large enough refrigerator. It's a modest size kitchen

Reply to
roygbiv28

Based on a small sampling of two friends, they both hate their side by side refrigerators. Claustrophic, hard to move things around to reach stuff in the back, can't fit certain large cooking utensils in at all because of the width. You might want to consider a bottom freezer model. I have a 22 ft Amana that's a pleasure.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

So much of this is just a personal-preference issue. My wife and I recently got rid of our bottom-freezer fridge which came with the house, in favor of a side-by-side. We love the side-by-side, and will never, *ever* own a bottom-freezer model again.

Reply to
Doug Miller

It's 20.6 cubic feet

Reply to