What is most available, easy to use weed killer?

.
sounds perfect! name of product?
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2012 1:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've had luck with bleach, pouring it on unwanted hard to kill shrub trees and spraying it on selected leaves and plants.
With the trees, I've drilled holes in the trunk about 4 inches deep, just to make sure the bleach soaks in good.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks, I'll try that. I've got some of that, and some ammonia.
I've had luck with bleach, pouring it on unwanted hard to kill shrub trees and spraying it on selected leaves and plants.
With the trees, I've drilled holes in the trunk about 4 inches deep, just to make sure the bleach soaks in good.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 19, 4:57 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Yup, try that mixture of bleach and ammonia. It's great stuff you can even get rid of your garage with it.
Add pictures here
✖

Don't know about getting rid of a garage but if you don't like your lungs, the mix will sure solve that problem.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 19, 7:32 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Nope, urban legend. Bleach and another household product ARE a deadly mix, but I won't tell you which one in public. Though if you remember high school level chemistry it should be obvious.
I use Roundup, for me it works fine even on poison ivy.
Last year though I was working on my daughter's car, and ended up spilling small amounts of antifreeze. Killed everything near by. I was surprised, I didn't think I spilled that much, or that the spots would stay dead so long.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:57:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Not in the same hole, or you may be "seeing jesus" earlier than you expect!!

Add pictures here
✖

Thanks. never thought of that one. I'll try that in my driveway cracks. Gasoline and used motor hasn't worked for long.
--
Vic

Add pictures here
✖

water in the bleach into plain water and turned green and started flourishing!
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2012 6:16 PM, Robert Macy wrote:

Roundup is the most effective KILL EVERYTHING herbicide...gotta be careful not to spray on windy days, as it will drift and kill desirable plants. Some plants with "waxy" leaves, like ivy, are hard for roundup to penetrate and one can add a little detergent to it. Follow label instructions! Best time is when stuff is actively growing. To make it most effective, mow weeds if possible and then spray when new growth appears; that way, the plant is taking up all of the spray and making "less is more" work. You might also take a sample of the weed to county extension agent for advice if Roundup doesn't work.
Add pictures here
✖
Duesenberg wrote:

Yes, because we have far too many trees on this planet...
Add pictures here
✖

Bayer Garden, also named Clear-up 360 N. Also kills the roots. Contains glysofaat, 360 grams/liter. For spraying use a 1 in 100 dilution. 28.50 Euro for half a liter, enough to spray 1000 square meter.
It blocks the intake of water, and plants wither away in 2-3 days. Does not inhibit newly seeded/planted stuf.
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2012 7:29 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:

Tried Bayer last summer, it just kills grass - weeds laugh at it, get Ortho which actually works and doesn't kill the grass.
John
Add pictures here
✖
I'd been using Roundup brand. Tried some other brand I had, see if that works better.
Tried Bayer last summer, it just kills grass - weeds laugh at it, get Ortho which actually works and doesn't kill the grass.
John
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2012 9:33 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.pbigordon.com/professional/page.php?ID_PRODUCTS ˆ1 It works for Me.
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2012 10:43 AM, Robert Macy wrote:

Not clear what you're trying to kill or what you plan to do with the land after.
As I understand it, Roundup decomposes fairly rapidly in soil. Good if you're gonna replant. Bad if you want to really KILL some stuff.
Understand what kind of weeds you have.
I had patches of orchard grass (I think) in my lawn. I got clever and painted weed killer on individual leaves of the offending grass. Not sure the brand, I picked the stuff at Home Depot with the biggest warning label. Thought I was clever...
Well, it turns out that the patches were all connected by the root system. In a week, my lawn looked like a brown road map on green paper.
Still can't think of a better way to do it, but I was surprised at the time.
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2012 12:43 PM, Robert Macy wrote:

round up or any of it's clones.
--
Steve Barker
✖

Yup. I use the Target clone. Half the price, weeds look just as dead...
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/19/2012 12:43 PM, Robert Macy wrote:

Have you tried just mowing or pulling? I've heard mowing, before the weed seeds, can be effective.
Add pictures here
✖