What is difference between Industrial/construction RTV Silicone and Big Box Silicone Rubber

I am installing some thermopane style glass to replace 25 year-old thermopane glass that had lost itsr seals and become cloudy. The glass company where I had the windows fabricated gave me a caulking size tube of Industrial/Construction RTV Silicone - "professional Quality" manfactured by c.r.laurence to use when mounting the glass in the window frames. I'm trying to figure out how this silicone rubber differs from the "standard" silicone rubber sold at hardware and big box stores.
Helpful comments appreciated.

One additional bit of information. On the label it says "Oxime cure", which apparently means it does not give off acetic acid as it cures.

The glazer uses RTV that doesn't give off acid fumes (vinegar) when it cures (like the kind you're not supposed to use with cars equipped with exhaust oxygen sensors) but instead gives off alcohol fumes (like the kind that's OK for oxygen sensors), and it may be softer. You can buy special glazing RTV anywhere, and GE and Dap offer it:
www.amazon.com/Silicone-Window-Door-Sealant-2-8/dp/B000M2UPAG
The description says it's sunlight resistant, but all silicone rubber naturally is, so maybe glazing RTV is more resistant to turning yellow, unlike the ordinary clear stuff that had been sealing our solar collectors for 30 years in the Arizona sun and eventually developed a slight tint.

Thanx for the info - I guess I will stop by my orange big box and see what they keep in stock. I have enough RTV for the first window of three, don't want to run out in the middle of the last window s I want backup info. Thanx again

Found GE Silicone II says on it a "neutral" curing, and elsewhere that it does not give off acetic acid fumes when suring. So, bought a tube to have handy.